Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Heroic Warfronts promises to meet the challenge
Autor Wiadomość
Gamerzone

Liczba postów: 5
Reputacja: 0
Heroic Warfronts promises to meet the challenge
I am especially happy to see how heroic battle fronts are developing. The current version we have now is rather boring, away from the Warcraft 3-inspired battles promised in the summer of last year. But Heroic Warfronts promises to meet the challenge Gold in WoW Classic. by requiring players to coordinate and communicate as an enemy general, they send waves of attack from the enemy to the weakened parts of the battlefield or change the composition of the unit to effectively counteract yours.

Of course, the main objection to all this is that before the Battle of Azeroth began, everything looked like the sun and rainbows. What is the use of new activities and functions that are just as spoiled or repetitive as before?

This is certainly my greatest concern, but it also seems that Blizzard does not repeat mistakes from the past. When I talked to Hazzikostas last week, he told me that one of the biggest Blizzard bugs in Battle for Azeroth was not publishing enough important features on beta servers to listen to them. and react. Rise of Azshara, the revision containing the Azeroth redesign should be placed on the test server next week, giving Blizzard months to get an opinion before publishing. version 8.2 this summer.

But the most important thing for me is that at least for now I am excited about the battle for Azeroth. Around January, I lost all desire to connect. I did not play well. But even if Rise of Azshara is in months, today's livestream gives me hope that Blizzard can reverse the battle of Azeroth and end it positively Buy WoW Classic Gold. I think the time has come to remove my demon hunter from his (very short) retreat.

Moje poprzednie tematy:
01-07-2019 09:29
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Reklama:

auto promocje, wyprzedaże

wyprzedaże, promocje - meble

Kontakt | www.5teens.pl | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS