Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Panthers fans are less confident in the team following their Week 2 loss to
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

Liczba postów: 0
Reputacja: 0
Panthers fans are less confident in the team following their Week 2 loss to
Falcons Before the Panthers kicked off the 2018 season Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , fans were 99% confident in the direction the team was going according to our Fan Pulse survey. The confidence level waned a bit after a 16-8 win over the Cowboys in Week 1, dropping to 88% despite the 1-0 start to the season.Now that the Panthers have suffered their first loss of the 2018 campaign, fans’ confidence has dropped even more.The Panthers are sitting at 1-1 on the season and preparing for a tough match-up against the 2-0 Cincinnati Bengals. With the confidence level at a new low of 77%, fans are losing faith that the Panthers can avoid the “even numbered year curse” in 2018 and have a successful season.Compared to the rest of the NFC South, Panthers fans had the sharpest decline in confidence http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.co...ano-jersey , but place third in overall confidence of the direction their team is headed. NFC South fan confidence Week 2-Week 3TeamWeek 2 ConfidenceWeek 3 ConfidenceChangeTeamWeek 2 ConfidenceWeek 3 ConfidenceChangeA win this Sunday will hopefully return some of the confidence that fans have lost over the last few weeks. A 2-1 start heading into a bye would certainly be a good way to do that.What about you, Panthers fans? How confident are you right now? Share your thoughts with us!Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse, a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Panthers fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Panthers preseason report LIVE Wednesday 8pm; post your burning questions here Hello CSR faithful Michael Palardy Jersey , over the offseason this year I was promoted to a new position within SB Nation that will exist on each football blog called “Lead Voice” which is basically like an anchor position on a news show. My new role will have me focusing more on video content, live and otherwise, but mainly in respect to me... I like doing most of my stuff live so I can interact with you all.Many of you had been tuning in on Facebook at halftime and after games last season, and that is absolutely going to continue (whenever life doesn’t get in the way). This year i’ll be looking to do more content in addition to those halftime and post game reports, and that will start this preseason with a Wednesday show where we’ll talk about all the latest Carolina Panthers news up to that point. I’ll also be answering questions you may have. Your question is a lot more likely to be answered or discussed if you post it here in advance instead of in chat during a live video (it scrolls fast sometimes).So remember Authentic Cam Newton Jersey , Like/Follow us on Facebook, and you’ll get a notification whenever Cat Scratch Reader goes live.The preseason report will take place at 8pm EST on Wednesdays leading up to the regular season. If you have questions you want discussed, post them as a comment on these threads which will pop up each week on Mondays.Most weeks, if there is a game happening (including preseason) you can expect to see me go live during halftime and immediately following the game. This won’t happen every single week as sometimes I have family obligations, but I’ll do my best!You’re also likely to see live videos from me when major breaking news occurs.Thanks for reading Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , and hopefully i’ll see you all soon!

Moje poprzednie tematy:
22-02-2019 10:02
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz