Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
It’s hard to get a read on the consensus pick for this game.
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

Liczba postów: 0
Reputacja: 0
It’s hard to get a read on the consensus pick for this game.
The early print parlay cards have the Ravens +3. My on-line bookie site has the Panthers +2.5. The Linebacker is predicting a 25-19 win for the Ravens. The Linebacker is usually pretty good though they are rarely perfect any given weekend. I don’t usually play the hard copy parlay card but I couldn’t resist taking the Ravens +3. A one point win by the Panthers would be awesome! Last week I nailed my first two picks Youth Greg Olsen Jersey , KC (-6) vs Bengals and Bills vs Colts (Under 43.5). But my third pick was denied by the Cowboys kicker and the swirling wind of RFK stadium. If he makes that field goal to tie the game then provided someone wins the over 41 was a winner. Dan Bailey would have made that kick you dumb asses!Here’s my other two picks to complete my three team parlay.I think the Eagles will be pissed about the loss to us last week and will hammer a disjointed Jaguars team. I think they win by seven or more so giving up 3.5 is a no brainer. I also think Washington is on a roll and will cover a single point in New York. So in both cases I’m going with the hot team. I also liked the Browns (+8) in Pittsburgh. I see the terrorist event being a big distraction for them unfortunately. My apologies if anyone finds my reasoning crass or insensitive. Honestly I liked the Browns and the under before any of that awful event was reported. The Browns seem to go into overtime every week. If the Browns should go into overtime again this week the eight points automatically covers. So I submitted a second card this week, taking the Browns and the same two picks above on the first card Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , minus the Panthers pick.So what are your thoughts Panthers fans?Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 36 days to go We are 36 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at safety Demetrious Cox.Demetrious Cox, SafetyBioHeight: 6’0”Weight: 200 lbsAge: 24College: Michigan StateNFL Experience: 2 yearsDemetrious Cox was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Bengals in May 2017 Color Rush Devin Funchess Jersey , and the Panthers picked him up off waivers after he was cut by Cincinnati in September. Cox appeared in four games for the Panthers in 2017, logging three tackles as a fill-in for Kurt Coleman’s spot at safety. He suffered an ankle injury in Week 4 that caused him to be inactive for Weeks 5-7 Color Rush Taylor Moton Jersey , before ultimately being placed on injured reserve in Week 8.Cox will be competing for a roster spot with several new additions to the team—Da’Norris Searcy and Rashaan Gaulden—so it’s unlikely he’ll crack the 53-man roster this year unless he’s willing (and able) to play special teams. However, since safety is one of the team’s weaker position groups Color Rush James Bradberry Jersey , he could find himself on the practice squad as an emergency backup option if the Panthers need to make a roster move.Information from the Panthers’ official website contributed to this story.

Moje poprzednie tematy:
22-02-2019 09:22
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Reklama:

auto promocje, wyprzedaże

wyprzedaże, promocje - meble

Kontakt | www.5teens.pl | Wróć do góry | Wróć do forów | Wersja bez grafiki | RSS