Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
How to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Email not working on Mac Book?
Autor Wiadomość
nataliasimmonsus

Liczba postów: 33
Reputacja: 0
How to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Email not working on Mac Book?
At first, you need to go to the “Settings” on your Mac computer.
Inside the settings option, there you can see an option named as a ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’ and all you need to do is you need to click on it and inside it, you need to choose ‘accounts’.
After that, you will get the list of all account types from that you can select the option for the ‘add account’ and there you can see an option named called as an ‘other’ that you need to select in order to open a new account form.
After that, you need to select ‘add mail account’ option from that list. In the field of email you need to write your SBC mail password and in the field of a password write password of your SBCGlobal email.
After that you need to write a description for a sbcglobal email account and also you can write an ‘SBCGlobal’ in the field of description.
After that, you need to click in the ‘Next’ button and then choose the option ‘POP’ which is at the bottom of the screen and select ‘inbound.att.net’ which is under the hostname.
You need to write your SBC Yahoo login email address in the username textbox and write the password in the password text box which is corresponding to an email.
Then you need to click in the ‘Next’ option and it will bring you to the outgoing email server option and over there you need to type ‘outbound.att.net’ and click ‘Save’ button for saving the settings which you had made a change.

SBCglobal Net Email Login | SBC Mail | SBCglobal Mail

Moje poprzednie tematy:
02-01-2019 09:09
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
stephanie

Liczba postów: 2
Reputacja: 0
RE: How to fix the issue of SBCGlobal Email not working on Mac Book?
I used the app in beyond diets i have done this with varying ranges of achievement. This time i have been very diligent with it perhaps www.ProHomeworkHelp.com overzealous. you may not manage what you do not measure. My goal become to stay among calories per day. For the most part i have been capable of do this.

Moje poprzednie tematy:
02-01-2019 10:11
Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz