Forum Dyskusyjne - młodzieżowe, ogólnotematyczne / wielotematyczne

Pełna wersja: They proceeded to flat out faceplant their way out of Chicago to enter the
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hard Count Episode 18-8: Patrick Mahomes http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline....len-jersey , Earl Thomas and the future of the NFL The Tampa Bay Buccaneers stumbled out of their Monday Night Football contest against the Pittsburgh Steelers, not a 2-2 team.On Monday’s episode of the Locked on Bucs podcast my co-host James Yarcho asked me what I do to kind of get my mind off of how my favorite team has done these past two weeks. Well, one of the ways is this column right here. Not necessarily dedicated to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but it doesn’t exclude them. I get my crack at three topics from anywhere in the football universe. This week, here are the three I chose.FALSE START: Patrick Mahomes II is the real deal.They said this. I am they.Ok, so it’s not like I thought Mahomes would be a bad quarterback, I just didn’t think he’d light the world on fire like he has.When he did, I kind of viewed him the same way I viewed Ryan Fitzpatrick’s hot start. Great for football, great for him, great for his team, temporary in every way.I assume at some point Mahomes will have a bad game. It happens. But if I learned anything from Monday night’s game featuring the Broncos and Chiefs Womens Carlton Davis Jersey , it was that I was wrong about Mahomes.Not only is he ready to lead this team for good, he’s even better than advertised.It’s not even so much the plays he made to get his team the win, it’s more how he did it. Completely poised. Never looked panicked. Certainly didn’t look like a young man starting just his fifth NFL game.Mahomes is 5-0 as a starter and 2-0 in Denver. Pretty impressive.He’ll come down to earth at some point, but not because he isn’t talented enough to have done what he’s done so far, but because even Tom Brady loses Super Bowls.Still, I’m going to enjoy watching this quarterback for what I hope is a long career.OFFSIDES: Earl Thomas pays for being a team guy.Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsLe’Veon Bell has been bashed by media. Bashed by fans. Bashed by teammates. He’s a bad guy.Earl Thomas came back. Was ready for Week 1, and has been on the field for the Seattle Seahawks for each of the opening kickoffs so far this season.Bell has made zero progress on his new contract. Thomas has gone backwards.With his broken leg there’s little to no chance an NFL franchise will pay the safety what he’s looking for in 2019’s free-agency period.But hey, at least he was a team guy.If you only care about the laundry, why are you upset the man wearing it left the way he did?The Legion of Boom is gone. Earl Thomas was the last remaining member and expected to somehow continue the legacy the “12s” expected. But, he should do so quietly. Well, he quietly had three interceptions in the first three games this season. Seattle is 2-2 Authentic Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , and they’re about to find out why they needed Thomas around so badly.Richard Sherman is gone. Kam Chancellor is gone. The defense you once knew and loved, and allowed the offensive flaws to not take center stage, is gone.When Thomas returned in time for Week 1 - read that again - returned in time for Week 1, here’s what his Ken Norton Jr. had to say,Bobby Wagner said this,A generational player according to both teammate and coach. And he was the sixth highest paid safety in the NFL until Kam Chancellor retired at the age of 30. The same age Thomas will be next spring.If you don’t think that little occurrence had anything to do with this, you’re wrong. Earl Thomas has made more money right now than I likely will in my entire life. And he’s earned it. He earned even more, he just didn’t get it.One would think the Dallas Cowboys will likely get the first shot at signing Thomas in the off-season, so we’ll find out just how real Jerry’s love is for Earl.Bell is the bad guy, and it’s gotten him hate and no money with the potential to earn more next year.Thomas was the good guy who came back to a ghost of a team compared to the ones he starred on previously, and it’s earned him a broken leg Authentic Ryan Smith Jersey , the ire of Seahawks ‘faithful’, and no shot at getting the money he should have gotten from Seattle or Dallas or whoever.But I’m sure someday the Seahawks will invite him back to put him in their Ring of Honor, or Nest of Greatness, or whatever. If it happens to coincide with when their ticket sales are low and they need to fill seats, that’ll just be a coincidence.The Crow’s Nest: QB mystery and more Bucs-Steelers reactions Dirk Koetter knows which Bucs QB will start, won’t tell - NFL.comFor those hoping for a quick resolution to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Week 4 quarterback quandary, well, too bad.Buccaneers won’t divulge whether Jameis Winston or Ryan Fitzpatrick will start Sunday - ESPN.comThe Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ quarterback situation will remain a mystery -- for at least another day and possibly through the week.Buccaneers AfterMath: Tampa Bay’s defense is raising red flags - The Local PaperThrough three weeks, the Bucs offense looks as if it’s as good as anyone’s. The defense? It’s not slowing anyone down.Steelers vs. Buccaneers: 7 Winners and 4 Losers after the 30-27 win over Tampa Bay - BTSCAfter a game, we take note of certain players who performed well and others who didn’t. This is where the Winners and Losers column comes in.Ryan Fitzpatrick’s super-excited face after TD becomes instantaneous meme - For The WinFitz becomes a meme star.The 4th-And-10 Punt/No-Punt Debate - JoeBucsFan.comShould the Bucs have gone for it near the end of the game?
Przekierowanie